Who We Are
At Brittany McKean CFT Fitness Training, we are focused on providing individualized, goal-oriented fitness training services with the highest level of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Brittany has successfully worked with a wide range of clientele with various abilities, occupations, ages, and more...
- Children, teens, adults, & elderly (10 to 80 years old)
- Worked with and rehabbed clients with injuries ranging from torn ACLs to rotator cuff injuries and clients who had broken bones (femurs, radius, ulna, tibia, fibia, etc.).
- Pregnant Women
- Pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and post-pregnancy
- Worked with clients ranging from military to nurses to teachers to students to doctors and beyond!
- Extensive work with clients with prosthesis, limited ROM, limited lung-function, traumatic brain injury, post-stroke, and more!
In addition to plyometrics, body-weight, cardiovascular, and flexibility exercises, the following equipment is used on a regular basis based on client needs and abilities.
Medicine Ball/Power Ball/Throw Ball
Who is Brittany?
Over 7 years experience with fitness training
Over 10 years experience with strength training
Over 15 years experience as an athlete
UC Davis -- Bachelor's Degree, 2010
CSUSB -- Graduate program in progress
Fitness Trainer (ISSA)
Strength & Conditioning/Sports Conditioning Specialist (ISSA)
Sports Therapy & Fitness (Occupational Training)